- Fill out the download form that opens when you click on the files, and download both files.
- To open the EXE file, you need a personal activation code which will be sent to you upon request. Fill out the form and do not forget to indicate in your message your computer code which will be displayed automatically when you open the file.
- The PDF file above provides you with useful information and details on how to activate and use the selector.
- To complete the installation process, enter your "Activation Code" which you have received by e-mail from the Baelz team.
- Confirm with OK and get started.
Wear, erosion and corrosion are always subject to the laws of nature. Thanks to decades of experience, Baelz has plenty of scientifical and practical knowledge allowing to minimize these harmful effects and to ensure low-wear and reliable use of the heat transfer stations in your plants.
The following brochure gives information about
- Required chemical standards for the quality of steam and water in Baelz systems
- Criteria for selecting materials for the heating surfaces
- Causes and prevention of corrosion, erosion and cavitation
- Topic-related literature and standards