Direct heating of steam and water
The steam-water mixer baelz 585, a special type of ejector, is used in processes where water is to be heated rapidly by direct mixing of steam and water with maximum circulation.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Optimal use of motive steam energy for the addition of the water to be heated
- Optimal mixing of steam and water
- Quiet operation thanks to a steam chamber especially designed for this purpose
- Integration into process control with perfect interaction of the actuator, the temperature sensor and the controller
- Low investment costs
- Can be used for all liquids permitted by this design
Mixing ejector with a flanged connection for direct mixing of steam and water (water heating by direct steam injection).
|Fluid||Nominal pressure||Nominal diameter||Body material||Temperature range|
steam, hot water
|PN 16 - 25||DN 15 - 125||spheroid ductile iron (5.3103)|| |
-10°C to 240°C
-10°C to 350°C