baelz 143 Moduline
Baelz-Moduline is a compact station, here with an integrated controlled ejector. It serves for water heating in buildings, instantaneously heating water on demand, making for efficient and economical water heating. This system is a further example of the effectivity of admixture control using ejectors.
Advantages at a glance
- No heat loss from water tank
- No contamination of drinking water
- Suitable for all heating systems
- Connection of a building to a district or local heating network
- Simple fitting thanks to pre-assembled systems
- Reduction of scale deposits of the secondary side
Baelz-Moduline can be integrated in all modern energy supply systems: Solar heating systems, wood boilers, heat pumps, HVAC systems, etc. The units are characterized by their compact design. Installation is very simple since the modules are mounted on a steel frame, completely wired and ready for connection.