DIRECT MIXING OF STEAM AND WATER
The steam-water mixer, another special type of ejector, is used in processes where water is to be heated rapidly by direct mixing of steam and water with maximum circulation.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Optimal use of motive steam energy for the addition of the water to be heated
- Optimal mixing of steam and water
- Quiet operation thanks to a steam chamber especially designed for this purpose
- Integration into process control with perfect interaction of the drive, the temperature sensor and the controller
- Low investment costs
- Can be used for all liquids permitted by this design
Mixing ejector with a flanged connection for direct mixing of steam and water (water heating by direct steam injection).
|Fluid||Nominal pressure||Nominal diameter||Body material||Temperature range|
steam, hot water
|PN 16 - 25||DN 15 - 125||spheroidal iron (5.3103)|| |
-10°C to 240°C
-10°C to 350°C